Admin – How To Create A Manager’s Portal
How To Create A Manager’s Portal
How To Create Manager Portals:
- Go to WordPress.
- Click Manager Portal.
- Click Add New.
- Put the Manager’s Name.
- Search for the Manager’s User Name.
- Choose your Clients.
- Choose your Team.
- Click Publish.
- Click OK.
- Click OK again.
- Right click the Permalink.
- You will be routed to the Manager’s Portal that you created.
- TASKBOARD – this is where you’ll see all the tasks created.
- MY CLIENTS – list of clients that the manager are handling.
- Client Portal URL – as you click this, you will be routed to the client’s portal.
- Make sure the Company Name is correct.
- CREATE NEW TASK – if the client has a new task, this is where you create it.
- MY TEAM – list of agents that the manager is handling.
- Agent Portal URL- as you click this, you will be routed to the agent’s portal.
- Make sure the Agent’s Name is correct.
- TO DO
- IN PROCESS –