- Contractor Name: Abie
- Employee Status: Hired Full-Time
- Available To Work On: Philippine Standard Time
- Price: $12 per hour for part-time project-based work. In exchange for a consistent full-time schedule of 40 hours a week, Abie is willing to accept offers as low as $10.00 per hour (Approximately $1600.00/month).
- Hometown: Deca Homes Angeles City Pampanga
- Born: 10/10/1989
- SEO Specialist
- Virtual Assistant
- Admin Assistant
- Chat Support
- Customer Service Representative (CSR)
I have 8 years of extensive experience providing professional customer support via email, phone calls, and live chat. I am very knowledgeable with WordPress as I have developed and designed websites before and worked with most website builders like DIVI, Elementor, Shopify, etc. I have experience with FB group management answering questions, responding to posts and comments, creating content using Canva, Crello, a bit of Photoshop editing and other similar graphic design apps. I believe I would be an immense asset to your business. I am excited to be your helping hand!
- School: STI Colleges Balagtas
- Attended: June 2007 – May 2009
- Degree: Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Location: Balagtas, Bulacan
|Position||Company Name||Dates Worked||Description|
|Position: WordPress Technical Engineer||Company Name: LevelUp - Product Support for WordPress||Dates Worked: Aug 2021 - Present||Description: • Troubleshoot and investigate issues to create detailed bug reports.
• Diagnose problems that customers have on their sites and offer solutions.
|Position: Virtual Assitant & Senior Customer Service Associate||Company Name: Jewelry Business Strategy, Coaching and Consulting by Flourish & Thrive Academy||Dates Worked: Mar 2019 - Mar 2022||Description: • Customer Relationship Management
• Customer Service Inbox Management
• Membership Site Troubleshooting
• Course and Content Advisor
|Position: Technical Support Specialist||Company Name: IP Vanish||Dates Worked: Sept 2019 - July 2021||Description: • Conducted preliminary investigation: replicate, validate, and troubleshoot
issues/tickets raised by customers. Triage inbound customer communications, monitor priority of tickets assigned to the queue, and process and escalate tickets accordingly.
|Position: Technical Product Support Specialist||Company Name: Technical Product Support Specialist||Dates Worked: Feb 2017 - Aug 2019||Description: • Identified client problems. Provided issue resolution through live chat and emails.
• Documented customer requests and issues via a trouble ticketing system for proper documentation.
|Position: Customer Support Specialist and Admin||Company Name: Cubbi Real Estate||Dates Worked: Mar 2015 - Jul 2018||Description: • Handled real estate inquiries via inbound/outbound customer service call through phone, email
• Completed paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible.
|Position: Medical Coordinator||Company Name: PlacidWay Medical Tourism||Dates Worked: Apr 2014 - Apr 2015||Description: • Provided interpretation service between patients and medical workers, explained difficult medical terms, helped with communication between hospitals and patients, and organize tour schedules.|