- Contractor Name: Angie Lou
- Employee Status: Available for Full-Time or Project-Based work
- Available To Work On: Philippine Standard Time
- Price: $10 per hour for part-time project-based work. In exchange for a consistent full-time schedule of 40 hours a week, Angie Lou is willing to accept offers as low as $4.00 per hour (Approximately $640.00/month).
- Hometown: Agusan del Sur, Philippines
- Born: 1995
- Virtual Assistant
- Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Executive Virtual Assistant
- General Virtual Assistant
Angie Lou's Bio
I’m constantly on the lookout for opportunities where I can grow and develop as a person both personally and professionally. I’m fantastic at handling customer inquiries and issues which got me the top agent award for several cycles. In addition to that, I can break down data and simplify it to communicate the details effectively and efficiently.
What motivates me are my family, incentives, benefits and my goals. My dream job is to work with a company for a long time where my contributions will be valued and where I can build my career from the ground up.
- School: University of San Carlos
- Attended: 2016
- Degree: Hospitality and Restaurant Management
- Location: Cebu City
|Position||Company Name||Dates Worked||Description|
|Position: Online English Tutor||Company Name: Engoo||Dates Worked: October 2017 - Present||Description: Teach English to students from different countries, mostly Japanese, Korean, Thai and
Taiwanese and help them improve English communication skills.
|Position: Customer Service Representative||Company Name: Concentrix||Dates Worked: September 2020 - May 2021||Description: Responsible for assisting customers regarding their accounts, such as, help them with
their payments, billing inquiries, help report fraudulent activities, help file disputes, and
assist customers in making changes on their accounts.
|Position: Food and Beverage Department – Food Attendant & Hostess||Company Name: The Crowne Plaza Detroit Downtown Riverfront||Dates Worked: May 2018 - May 2019||Description: Ensure that all hotel and restaurant events are a success by helping clients from preparation, event proper to clean-up|
|Position: Customer Service Representative||Company Name: Teletech||Dates Worked: June 2016 - September 2017||Description: Assist customers in account management, billing inquiries, e-commerce and provide customer satisfaction.|