- Contractor Name: Arlo Dean
- Employee Status: Available for Full-Time or Project-Based work
- Available To Work On: Philippine Standard Time
- Price: $10 per hour for part-time project-based work. In exchange for a consistent full-time schedule of 40 hours a week, Arlo Dean is willing to accept offers as low as $4.00 per hour (Approximately $640.00/month).
- Hometown: Cebu City, Philippines
- Born: 1995
- Virtual Assistant
- Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- General Virtual Assistant
Arlo Dean's Bio
With over 2 years of work experience in Customer Service, it enabled be to be well-versed and skilled in call handling, email and chat support and data entry. My typing speed is 50 – 55 WPM which increases my productivity with administrative and clerical tasks. Using my drive, confidence and determination, I have achieved goals I’ve set for myself.
I can handle stress well. On my days off, I love working out, researching topics that are of interest to me, reading books and watching movies.
- School: University of San Carlos
- Attended: University of San Carlos
- Degree: Psychology
- Location: Cebu City
|Position||Company Name||Dates Worked||Description|
|Position: Customer Service Representative||Company Name: ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO||Dates Worked: May 2015 - March 2016||Description: Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems. Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services. Opens customer accounts by recording account information.|
|Position: Technical Support Representative||Company Name: Convergys||Dates Worked: September 2016 - March 2017||Description: Provide troubleshooting and technical assistance to customers.
Assess the customer's needs and translation into solutions.
Coordinate with customers to resolve any billing inquiries.
Act as the first point of contact for customers seeking help with products or technical issues.
|Position: Customer Service Executive - Level 3||Company Name: World Remit||Dates Worked: May 2018 - August 2019||Description: Answer phone calls and emails, responding to customer questions and complaints, and walking customers through basic troubleshooting or setup processes.|
|Position: ESL Tutor||Company Name: Native Camp||Dates Worked: August 2019 - February 2020||Description: Creating a positive class environment and encouraging students to reach their learning goals.|