- Contractor Name: Emmanuel Romnick
- Employee Status: Available for Full-Time or Project-Based work
- Available To Work On: Philippine Standard Time
- Price: $10 per hour for part-time project-based work. In exchange for a consistent full-time schedule of 40 hours a week, Emmanuel Romnick is willing to accept offers as low as $9.00 per hour (Approximately $1440.00/month).
- Hometown: Tacloban
- Born: 1992
- CRM Systems
- Virtual Assistant
- Admin Assistant
- Chat Support
- Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Medical Virtual Assistant
- Outbound Phone Calls
Emmanuel Romnick's Bio
I am highly motivated, I learn quickly and I am extremely task orientated. I like to build a routine or a process and work around it and through my years of experience, I have developed excellent customer service skills and rapport building. I give everything I do 100% commitment and dedication. I have over 4 years of experience in Customer Service and Technical Support handling a Health Insurance company based in California. I’m an expert in Medical Billing, Eligibility and Benefits Verification, Medical Claims, processing pre-medical authorization, and Billing Collection. I am currently doing freelance projects through Upwork and have been a Virtual Assistant for two years now. I have basic knowledge in Bookkeeping, Recruitment, Accounting, Calendar Management Appointments, E-commerce, Data Entry, Email, and Chat Support. The tools that I’m familiar with are Athena or ERM, Slack, ZOHO CRM, QuickBooks, Zendesk, Shopify, Amazon, Salesforce, Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Calendar, Zoom, Monday.com, and Ring central. I’m looking for a client that would consider my experience and expertise as a freelancer.
- School: The University of Southern Philippine Foundation
- Attended: June of 2018 – March of 2022
- Degree: BSFM Major in Banking and Finance
- Location: Cebu City
|Position||Company Name||Dates Worked||Description|
|Position: Virtual Assistant||Company Name: Brunt work. Co||Dates Worked: November 25, 2021- February 16, 2022||Description: • Process invoices for clients
• Creates spreadsheet for the
• Liquidates receipts from the
monthly bank statements
• Call clients to provide
updates and progress
|Position: Virtual Assistant / Business Consultant||Company Name: Mazuma USA||Dates Worked: April 25, 2020– April 25, 2021||Description: • Received Inbound and do
• Provide 30 minutes of
Bookkeeping and Tax
|Position: Customer Service||Company Name: Teleperformance Cebu||Dates Worked: September 26, 2016–January 30, 2021||Description: • Inbound and Outbound call.
Process medical claims,
benefits, eligibility. Process
monthly billing or payment.