- Contractor Name: Indira
- Employee Status: Hired Full-Time
- Available To Work On: Philippine Standard Time
- Price: $10 per hour for part-time project-based work. In exchange for a consistent full-time schedule of 40 hours a week, Indira is willing to accept offers as low as $5.00 per hour (Approximately $800.00/month).
- Hometown: Bohol, Philppines
- Born: 1989
- Virtual Assistant
- Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- General Virtual Assistant
- Inbound Phone Calls
- Outbound Phone Calls
I am former employee of an Educational Travel company. For the past 6 years, I worked closely with the support and marketing staff to create successful experiences for clients. I took care of both administrative tasks and customer service so handling office work and assisting customers have become second nature. I find planning, organizing and promoting the perfect services for clients fulfilling. It is satisfying to help the company meet goals and assist clients resolve concerns.
I love working with people who believes that although the business is priority, Clients and employees should be given importance ,too.
- School: Cebu Institute of Technology-University
- Attended: 2019
- Degree: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Location: Cebu City, Philippines
|Position||Company Name||Dates Worked||Description|
|Position: Assistant Head Teacher||Company Name: First English G-Net Inc.||Dates Worked: Feb 2015 - August 2021||Description: Assisted in planning, organizing and crafting programs as requested by clients and coordinating with Japanese staff in providing friendly support and a fulfilling study experience for clients.|
|Position: Kumon Center Assistant||Company Name: Kumon Consolacion Center||Dates Worked: March 2009 - September 2014||Description: Assisted the Head Instructor in daily operations of the center focusing on parent-student onboarding, converting inquiries and free trials into existing students, continuing feedback and addressing customer's needs and complaints.|