- Contractor Name: Jonna Lee
- Employee Status: Hired Full-Time
- Available To Work On: Philippine Standard Time
- Price: $10 per hour for part-time project-based work. In exchange for a consistent full-time schedule of 40 hours a week, Jonna Lee is willing to accept offers as low as $8.00 per hour (Approximately $1280.00/month).
- Hometown: Bayawan City
- Born: 06/29/1989
- Virtual Assistant
- Admin Assistant
- Chat Support
- Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Executive Virtual Assistant
- General Virtual Assistant
- Inbound Phone Calls
- Medical Virtual Assistant
Jonna Lee's Bio
I am Jonna Lee delos Reyes. I’m good with self-management, communication, willingness to learn, and thinking skills. What motivates me to work, I want to earn more income because I have a goal of one day purchasing my own house and car. I know that with diligent work and a good attitude I will be able to reach this goal as long as I put the needs of my clients at the center of my focus.
- School: St. Paul University
- Attended: 2005-2009
- Degree: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Location: Bacolod City, Philippines
|Position||Company Name||Dates Worked||Description|
|Position: Childcare Professional- Maternity Nurse||Company Name: Malaak Babysitting Services LLC||Dates Worked: December 18, 2018 to Present||Description: • Established positive relationships with the children by designing creative games and activities
• Maintained child's health and well-being by providing meals, assisted with hygiene such as, bathing, changing diapers, and potty training, and followed regular routines of child's eating and sleeping schedule.
• Demonstrates ability to handle emergency situations efficiently and contact on emergency numbers quickly
• Assisted with caring for the need of three children by feeding, cleaning, and bathing
• Formed a steady schedule to maintain an organized and structured environment
• Focused on providing a safe and comfortable atmosphere
• Motivated and provided encouragement through offering emotional support
• Monitored children while their parents were away
• Met children's nutritional needs by preparing nutritious snacks
• Supervised hygiene by changing diapers and assisting in washing hands and bathing
• Taught social skills in order to ensure social acceptability
• Assessed children's developmental needs and met them appropriately
• Discussed progress and limitations with parents when necessary
|Position: Financial Advisor - BANCASSURANCE||Company Name: BDO Life Assurance Company, Inc||Dates Worked: February 15, 2016 to August 30, 2018||Description: • Contacting clients and setting up appointments, either within an office/bank environment or clients home or
• Conducting in-depth reviews of clients financial circumstances, current provision and future aims.
• Analyzing information and preparing plans best suited to individual client requirements.
• Designing financial strategies
• Assisting clients to make informed decisions.
• Reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances.
• Contacting clients with news of financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and
|Position: Customer Service Associate II||Company Name: Convergys Philippines Services Corporation||Dates Worked: May 27, 2013 to January 15, 2016||Description: • Prepares for customer inquiries studying products, services and customer service processes.
• Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses;
gathering and researching information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answers.
• Improve quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service
|Position: Technical Support Professional II||Company Name: Stream Global Services Philippines||Dates Worked: September 18, 2012 to March 14, 2013||Description: • Provides thorough support and problem resolution for customer.
• Maintain composure and patience in case of difficult situations.
• Build and maintain successful relationship with service consumers.
• Displayed courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions.
• Worked with customers having connectivity issues.
|Position: ESL||Company Name: Asia Pacific International - API||Dates Worked: January 2010 to June 2010||Description: • Works with students of all ages to increase their proficiency with Writing, Reading and Speaking in English