Front-end Web Developer
- Contractor Name: Luigi Jose
- Employee Status: Hired Full-Time
- Available To Work On: Philippine Standard Time
- Price: $20 per hour for part-time project-based work. In exchange for a consistent full-time schedule of 40 hours a week, Luigi Jose is willing to accept offers as low as $9.00 per hour (Approximately $1440.00/month).
- Hometown: Cebu City, Philippines
- Born: 1988
- Web Developer
- Backend Developer
- Frontend Developer
- Wordpress Specialist
Luigi Jose's Bio
I am Luigi Lauron or I can be called Wii for short. I am a graduate of Marketing Management and had a Web Development Certification. I have 7 years experience providing front-end development especially “WordPress”, producing high quality responsive websites and exceptional user experience. Eventually doing backend development. I enjoyed learning new language program and testing. I am good at solving programming problems and particular on design. I am motivated on solving a technical challenges on the job, I enjoy figuring out the best and easiest way to code. My dream job is to build a team of web development to help the company grow.
- School: Cebu Institute of Technology
- Attended: 2009
- Degree: BSBA Major in Marketing Management
- Location: Cebu CIty
|Position||Company Name||Dates Worked||Description|
|Position: Web Developer||Company Name: JPHAT Solution Inc.||Dates Worked: Sept 2018 - Mar 2020||Description: - Maintaining Wordpress websites
- Update and add new functionalities
- Implemented website, Mobile applications and landing pages from concept through deployment
- Collaborated with Japanese team to implement new feature developments.
|Position: Front-end/Backend Developer||Company Name: SHIMA BPO Inc.||Dates Worked: Nov 2013 - Aug 2018||Description: - Maintaining and update all client "Offer Pages Sites".
- Troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
- Redesign wordpress template from PSD(code from the scratch)
- Knowledge in Fillezilla, GIT version control
- Develop a payroll system of the company using Vanilla PHP, Bootstrap.
|Position: Graphic Designer||Company Name: JAPAN INTERTRADE CALLCENTER (JICC)||Dates Worked: Mar 2011 - Nov 2013||Description: - Digital retouch, To help sales staff present and sell company products to current and potential clients by providing them with photographic materials for website.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Monitor quality of products maintain catalogue of excellent product appropriate for use of sales staff.
|Position:||Company Name:||Dates Worked:||Description:|