- Contractor Name: Michael
- Employee Status: Available for Full-Time or Project-Based work
- Available To Work On: Philippine Standard Time
- Price: $6 per hour for part-time project-based work. In exchange for a consistent full-time schedule of 40 hours a week, Michael is willing to accept offers as low as $6.00 per hour (Approximately $960.00/month).
- Hometown: Pagadian City
- Born: 07/08/1994
Hi, I’m Michael! I am an Accountant by profession. I have been working in the Accounting and Financial Industry for about 6 years now. I can solve your accounts related problems. I have good time management skills because I believe that time is the most valuable thing in life.
- School: Saint Columban College
- Attended: 2015
- Degree: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Location: Pagadian City
|Position||Company Name||Dates Worked||Description|
|Position: Management Trainee||Company Name: GCH Group of Companies, Inc.||Dates Worked: July 5, 2021 – January 20,2022||Description: • Approval of Sales Order
• Review of Internal Audit Reports
• Develop corrective actions based on the internal audit results
• Participate in streamlining the business processes
• Participate in developing the standard operating procedures
• Review of Sales Reconciliations, Accounts Receivable Monitoring, and Sales on
• Finalizes the Logistic and Delivery schedules
• Performance appraisal of staffs
• Work with the company’s accountant in restructuring the accounting section
|Position: US Accountant||Company Name: Indinero Ph||Dates Worked: July 13, 2020 – June 30, 2021||Description: • Performs month-end activities necessary to close the client’s books which includes but not
limited to processing of expenses, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses,
fixed assets depreciation, recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries to
inDinero Platform or other designated accounting software, and reconciliations.
• Analyze financial information, summarize financial status, and prepare financial
statements and produce budget according to schedule.
• Prepare and maintain profit and loss, cash-flow and balance sheet budgets.
• Participate in financial standards setting and forecast process.
• Target areas of expense overruns/inconsistencies and implement corrective measures.
• Prepare monthly cash-flow projections and provide analysis for forecast variances.
• Monitor monthly cash positions and report on cash operation activities.
• Perform special balance sheet, cash flow and financial analysis projects as directed.
• Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
• Control quality and ensure timely submission of forecasts and budget.
• Monitor business control effectiveness, develop and execute improvement plans to ensure
accurate financial reporting.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
• Prepare cash flow statements, income and expenditures accounts.
• Maintain financial accounts and general ledger system.
• Establish and maintain effective financial controls and systems.
• Ensure the security and integrity if systems and processes and the required audit trails are
• Support the accounts payable process to ensure high level of accuracy and information is
processed within set guidelines.
• Preparation of books for tax returns.
• Preparation of working papers to support external audit and reporting.
• Prepares and updates supporting documentation (work papers) and maintains client
accounts in inDinero Platform or other accounting software (Quickbooks) on a daily,
weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
• Works with ATM, LATM, AC, and Controller to ensure that both the client and internal
KPIs and SLAs are monitored, met and continuously improved upon.
• Ensures that all activities specified in the engagement letter (EL) and all additional special
tasks required by the clients are performed completely, accurately and in a timely manner
• Writes and edits draft reports, correspondence to third parties and client correspondence
for ATM, LATM, AC, or Controller review
|Position: Senior Accounting Assistant||Company Name: BDO Unibank Inc.||Dates Worked: September 1, 2016 – June 30, 2020||Description: Vouch for accuracy, correctness and completeness of every bank’s transaction
• Ensure regulatory compliance of every bank’s transaction
• Preform daily accounting entries
• Prepare monthly reports for regulatory requirements
• Process the annual business permit
• Process the local tax and property taxes
• Prepare monthly reports for the management
• Make sure that the bank’s policies and standard procedures are being followed
• Help mitigate bank’s exposure to risk and financial losses
|Position: Technical Support Associate||Company Name: Convergys Philippines Inc.||Dates Worked: February 8, 2016 – June 2016||Description: Take calls and troubleshoot all telephone issues with Centurylink Customers
• Schedule an appointment with Engineers or Technicians for repairs
• Update or close tickets in the ticketing system