- Contractor Name: Sarah
- Employee Status: Available for Full-Time or Project-Based work
- Available To Work On: Philippine Standard Time
- Price: $10 per hour for part-time project-based work. In exchange for a consistent full-time schedule of 40 hours a week, Sarah is willing to accept offers as low as $5.00 per hour (Approximately $800.00/month).
- Hometown: Paranaque, Philippines
- Born: 1990
- Virtual Assistant
- General Virtual Assistant
I am a punctual, organized and a self-driven Virtual Assistant. I have worked in the BPO industry as a customer care assistant and as an Executive assistant for 7 years. With my professional experience, I am confident to serve my clients to the best of my abilities.
I have a great passion of working as an assistant. Helping others or my clients in any way I can is very rewarding for me.
I can foresee the needs of my clients and that is a superpower!
Furthermore, I am an expert on calendar management, customer care, travel management, marketing and problem solving. To top that off, I am highly proficient in digital tools and have good communication skills.
I believe in hard and honest work while creating lasting work relationships with clients. I will ensure that every project given to me will have a successful outcome.
- School: Philippine Women’s University
- Attended: 2012
- Degree: Bachelor of Science in Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Location: Manila, Metro Manila
|Position||Company Name||Dates Worked||Description|
|Position: Operations Manager||Company Name: Gwapitos Apparel||Dates Worked: 2018 - 2020||Description: Maintain inventory
Manage costs to keep operations
Work with vendors to create marketing display and strategy
|Position: Executive Assistant||Company Name: Call Center Services Inc.||Dates Worked: 2016 - 2018||Description: Managing executives’ calendar and
Track daily expenses and prepare
Organize and maintain filing system
|Position: Administrative Assistant||Company Name: Calay Holdings Inc.||Dates Worked: 2013 - 2016||Description: Act as point of contact for internal and external clients
Organize and schedule appointments and meetings
Organization of calendar, files, contact list Schedule business engagements and travels