- Contractor Name: Will
- Employee Status: Available for Full-Time or Project-Based work
- Available To Work On: Philippine Standard Time
- Price: $20 per hour for part-time project-based work. In exchange for a consistent full-time schedule of 40 hours a week, Will is willing to accept offers as low as $5.00 per hour (Approximately $800.00/month).
- Hometown: Cebu City
- Born: 1985
I’m a writer, specializing in high quality English for sales copy, media scripts, website content etc. I also have skills in photoshop for logo design, promotional material etc. and I am a capable video editor. I have years of experience in all of these areas and am confident that I can create what is needed for a brand. I like to work together with my clients to achieve their vision and direction for their product or service.
- School: Central Bedfordshire College
- Attended: 2007-2009
- Degree: BTEC National Diploma in Media
- Location: United Kingdom
|Position||Company Name||Dates Worked||Description|
|Position: Co-Founder, Vice President, Chief Growth Officer of a start-up - SME I.T. staffing company.||Company Name: REMOTODOJO INC.||Dates Worked: July 2020 – January 2022||Description: • Formulate pathways for company growth and development.
• Oversee the Management of day-to-day operations within the company.
• Make key decisions for the good of the company as part of the directorship.
• Ensure marketing materials (incl. content written and designs & media produced) and branding are effective and support the Sales. Dept.
• Interact with clients to aid in pre-sales and after sales services.
• Maintain and promote the company’s mission/vision.
• Created the original branding and marketing materials including logo and advertising media.
• Produced entire body of content for company website.
|Position: English Teacher||Company Name: PALFISH||Dates Worked: September 2018 – September 2021||Description: • Display excellent English Language skills.
• Prepare by learning course materials and conduct 25-minute English classes with children via video calls.
• Must be entertaining, patient and able to handle children who do not understand what the teacher is saying.
• Commit to and attend on time for schedules up to two (2) weeks in advance.
|Position: Freelance English Content Writer, Media Partnerships Manager||Company Name: CLC PROJECTS||Dates Worked: September 2018 – January 2020||Description: • Use excellent English Language skills to edit and transform content from reasonable speakers into interesting articles in perfect English.
• Use excellent English Language skills to interpret low-quality English and produce interesting interviews in perfect English.
• Be able to work to tight deadlines.
• Use WordPress to produce weekly Newsletters using blog page functionalities.
• Use WordPress to recreate, update and modernize older weekly Newsletters.
• Use effective networking and negotiation skills to arrange Media Partnerships with many international partners.
• Edit advertisement banners using Adobe Photoshop.