|Freelance Content Writer producing content for websites and scripts for video content (YouTube)
||January 2017 – Present
- Research single-line topics and produce high-quality entertaining English content.
- Work closely to a brief to optimize content for YouTube, including Call to Action etc.
- Ensure the content created hits necessary deadlines, especially with news-related content.
- Be able to write about a very wide variety of topics.
|Freelance Designer and Video Editor
||January 2012 – Present
- Turning a concept into a professional image or video.
- Creating synergistic brand correlation between still images and media productions.
- Working with clients to achieve their ideas and needs.
- Ensuring excellence in delivery of media products.
|Co-Founder, Vice President, Chief Growth Officer of a start-up - SME I.T. staffing company.
||July 2020 – January 2022
- Formulate pathways for company growth and development.
- Oversee the Management of day-to-day operations within the company.
- Make key decisions for the good of the company as part of the directorship.
- Ensure marketing materials (incl. content written and designs & media produced) and branding are effective and support the Sales. Dept.
- Interact with clients to aid in pre-sales and after sales services.
- Maintain and promote the company’s mission/vision.
- Created the original branding and marketing materials including logo and advertising media.
- Produced entire body of content for company website.
|Freelance English Teacher
||September 2018 – September 2021
- Freelance English Teacher for a major Chinese online English school, specializing in teaching English language to children in China ranging from 3-13 years old.
- Display excellent English Language skills.
- Prepare by learning course materials and conduct 25-minute English classes with children via video calls.
- Must be entertaining, patient and able to handle children who do not understand what the teacher is saying.
- Commit to and attend on time for schedules up to two (2) weeks in advance.
|Freelance English Content Writer, Media Partnerships Manager and Editor for Project Cargo Weekly
||September 2018 – January 2020
- Freelance English Content Writer, Media Partnerships Manager and Editor for Project Cargo Weekly, a major international shipping and freight forwarding newsletter supported by partner networks of freight forwarders.
- Use excellent English Language skills to edit and transform content from reasonable speakers into interesting articles in perfect English.
- Use excellent English Language skills to interpret low-quality English and produce interesting interviews in perfect English.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Use WordPress to produce weekly Newsletters using blog page functionalities.
- Use WordPress to recreate, update and modernize older weekly Newsletters.
- Use effective networking and negotiation skills to arrange Media Partnerships with many international partners.
- Edit advertisement banners using Adobe Photoshop.